Due to moving abroad, Albin Vega No. 3279 “Sarabande” is for sale.
This is the third generation Albin Vega with Selden mast and boom and a reinforced deck. The Volvo Penta MD7A engine (13.5 HP) is original and runs very well! In 2019 the exhaust pipes, the fresh water sea valves and the drive shaft were replaced. New gaskets, new exhaust manifold and fuel level sensor installed in 2023. Acid-resistant fuel tank. The mainsail was made from Dacron in 2018 as well as “lazyjacks” with a lazy bag made from Sunbrella material. A Eberspeicher diesel heater with heating in the “living area” and also the front cabin is installed. The front cabin received new mattresses in 2018. Shore power is installed and the 2 AGM batteries charge with a Victron Energy charger (17 Amp) from 2019.
Weight approx. 2,300 kg,
LOA 8.25M x 2.46M wide,
Draft 1.19 m, mast height above sea level approx. 10.4M,
Headroom interior approx. 1.78 m
– Boat stand from Ocean Service 11.2017 (as an option if necessary for +1000€)
– Sails: spinnaker & spinnaker pole, genoa with UV band, Plastimo furling system, full battened mainsail new in 2018 – 2 reefing points
– Navigation – Compass, depth (fish finder), navigation lights, air pressure gauge
– Cooking – 1 burner gas stove, 2 fire extinguishers, cutlery, pots – Stowable table for cockpit or salon
– CQR anchor 25LB, 4 mixed mooring lines approx. 10-12 meters
– LED anchor light 06.2019
– Glomex VHF Antenna & Coaxial cable & ICOM IC-M421 VHF – 06.2019
– New switch board in 2023
– Safetylines replaced by Dyneema
– Drive shaft 07.2019
– Main Halyard 8 MM Blue/Silver 24M 07.2019
– Genoa Halyard 8 MM Blue/Silver 21M 07.2019
– Topping Lift White/Black 24Mx6MM 07.2019
– Rolling system Plastimo 608S 1 x 150MM Spar, ball bearings – 20 Delrin and 20 stainless steel 07.2019
– Forestay 5MMM stainless steel 07.2019
– Re-sikaflex Mastbase 06.2019
– Fresh water sea valve and filter (bronze) 06.2019
– Drinking water pipes 06.2019
– Sprayhood in Silver Sunbrella – 06.2019
– Volvo Penta impeller – 08.2023
Sarabande is located in Marina Pogon in Stettin, Poland about a 90-minute drive from Berlin on the West Pomeranian sailing route, a day trip from Usedom and the Baltic Sea and can be visited there.
Currently registered under the Polish flag and available for collection.
If you need any further information please contact me on +36305153977 (whatsapp, viber, signal)